Twoor Terms of Service
Last updated: March 1, 2013.
PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE SET FORTH BELOW (“TERMS OF SERVICE”) CAREFULLY. THESE TERMS OF SERVICE MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE YOUR LAST VISIT TO THIS WEB SITE. BY USING THE TWOOR WEB SITE OR ANY SERVICES OF TWOOR LLC OFFERED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE (TOGETHER, THE “SERVICE”), YOU INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, THEN DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND TWOOR LLC, STATING THE TERMS THAT GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND ANY AFFILIATED SERVICES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, THEN DO NOT USE THE SERVICE.
Please visit us frequently and browse our pages, subject to the Terms of Service set forth below. Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your account.
Changes to the Terms of Service and the Web Site
- Twoor LLC reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://twoor.com/terms/. Customers are encouraged to review the Terms of Service on a periodic basis for modifications.
- Twoor LLC inc. reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) at any time with or without notice to you, and Twoor LLC inc. will not be liable to you or to any third party should it exercise such rights.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service
- We will automatically create an account for you using Twitter or Facebook OAuth process when you use the Sign In With Twitter or Facebook functionality on the site
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information for activities that require additional information
- Accounts registered by “bots” or automated methods are not permitted
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Twoor LLC cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is posted by others who have access to your account)
- You agree not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Service (or the servers and networks which are connected the Service)
- Your profile, ideas, comments, reviews, and tweets are assumed to be public, even if the current user interface may not show them on your profile
- In order to access and retain your electronic records, you may be required to have certain hardware and software, which are your sole responsibility
- The Service is controlled and operated by Twoor LLC. from its offices in the Ohio, United States. You agree to comply with all local, state, federal, and national laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations that apply to your use of the Service
- Twoor LLC assumes no responsibility to update the Service or keep information current or to ensure the accuracy or completeness of any content on the web site. Accordingly, you should confirm the accuracy and completeness of all content before making any decisions in reliance on such content. Twoor LLC is not responsible for typographical errors found on the Service
- Twoor LLC does not warrant, endorse or assume any liability for third-party materials, content, software or websites, sincluding issues of accuracy, infringement
- Twoor LLC is solely responsible for maintenance and support services to Twoor services, and not to any third-party services or products
- You understand that Twoor LLC uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service, and will not assume liability for the failure or discontinuation of these necessary vendor services
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Twoor , or any other Twoor LLC service
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature
- Twoor LLC does not warrant that (i) the Service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Prices of all Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Twoor Site
- Twoor LLC shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting cancellation of your account
- Twoor LLC does not accept any liability for loss of content due to account cancellation
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Twoor LLC customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination
- Twoor LLC, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Twoor LLC service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or your access to your account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. Twoor LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time
Copyright and Content Ownership
- The Service, including but not limited to products, graphics, user interface, audio clips, video clips, editorial content, and the scripts and software used to implement the Service, contains proprietary information and material that is owned by Twoor LLC and/or its licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright. Without the express written permission of Twoor LLC, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service, including the look and feel of the Service, the HTML/CSS and visual design elements. “Twoor ” is a trademark of Twoor LLC under the applicable laws of the United States and other countries
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. However, you agree: (i) that by providing such material to the Service you grant Twoor LLC a perpetual, royalty-free license to use and display such material on the Service in accordance with these Terms of Service; (ii) to allow others to view your content upon signing up for the Service
Notice and Take Down Procedures; Copyright Agent
If you believe any materials accessible on or from this web site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this web site by contacting Twoor ’s copyright agent (identified below) and providing the following information:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work. 2. Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material. 3. Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address. 4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. 5. A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. 6. A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, Twoor LLC reserves the right to terminate, in appropriate circumstances, users and account holders of this web site who are repeat infringers.
- You agree not to post any fraudulent, pornographic or otherwise illegal content on the website or otherwise use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Twoor LLC reserves the right not to post or publish any materials, and to delete, remove or edit any material, at any time in its sole discretion without notice or liability.
- Twoor LLC has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any information and materials submitted or posted by you or otherwise available on the Service, to investigate any reported or apparent violation of this Agreement, and to take any action that Twoor LLC deems appropriate.
- Twoor LLC does not pre-screen content, but we may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and Twoor LLC and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Twoor LLC. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party content, or third-party software.
- If any part of these Terms of Service is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. Twoor LLC’s failure to enforce any right or provisions in these Terms of Service will not constitute a waiver of such provision, or any other provision of these Terms of Service.
- If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the other provisions will remain in full force and effect. Twoor LLC will not be responsible for failures to fulfill any obligations due to causes beyond its control.
- The failure of Twoor LLC to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Twoor LLC and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Twoor LLC (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- The laws of the State of Delaware, excluding its conflicts of law rules, govern these Terms of Service and your use of the Service. Your use of the Service may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws. You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute with Twoor LLC or relating in any way to your use of the Service resides in the courts of the State of California.
Limitation of Liability and Indemnification
- IN NO CASE SHALL Twoor LLC, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, PRINCIPALS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE SERVICES OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING (I) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT (OR PRODUCT) POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICE, (II) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES; (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; OR (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THEIR POSSIBILITY. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, Twoor LLC’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Twoor LLC DOES NOT REPRESENT OR GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE FREE FROM LOSS, CORRUPTION, ATTACK, VIRUSES, INTERFERENCE, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSION, AND Twoor LLC DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY RELATING THERETO. YOU SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR BACKING UP YOUR OWN SYSTEM, INCLUDING ANY PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM THE SERVICE THAT ARE STORED IN YOUR SYSTEM.
- BY USING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD Twoor LLC, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, PRINCIPALS, AND LICENSORS HARMLESS WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF YOUR BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, OR ANY ACTION TAKEN BY Twoor LLC AS PART OF ITS INVESTIGATION OF A SUSPECTED VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR AS A RESULT OF ITS FINDING OR DECISION THAT A VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT HAS OCCURRED. THIS MEANS THAT YOU CANNOT SUE OR RECOVER ANY DAMAGES FROM Twoor LLC, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, PRINCIPALS, AND LICENSORS AS A RESULT OF ITS DECISION TO REMOVE OR REFUSE TO PROCESS ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT, TO WARN YOU, TO SUSPEND OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICE, OR TO TAKE ANY OTHER ACTION DURING THE INVESTIGATION OF A SUSPECTED VIOLATION OR AS A RESULT OF Twoor LLC’S CONCLUSION THAT A VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT HAS OCCURRED. THIS WAIVER AND INDEMNITY PROVISION APPLIES TO ALL VIOLATIONS DESCRIBED IN OR CONTEMPLATED BY THIS AGREEMENT.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com
Last updated: March 1, 2013.